From 5 March until 16 June 2013, promoted from the Scuderie del Quirinale,
will go on display at Quirinal Palace The Titian’s Exhibition showing an overview of Venetian painting
which gives the right relevance to the role that he played in the renewal of culture in Italy and in Europe in the modern revolution in painting.
Some of the most celebrated works of the great Venetian painter Titian on display are
The Concert and La Bella from Palazzo Pitti, Flora from the Uffizi, the Gozzi Altarpiece from Ancona,Danaë and the Shower of Gold from Capodimonte, Charles V with a Dog and the Self-portrait from the Prado, or the Flaying of Marsyas from Kromeriz.
In the exhibition Titian’s career is represented at the best level showing his masterly
sense of colour and the development of his brushwork, which has been capable of surpassing the boundaries of painterly imagination.
Scuderie del Quirinale
Via XXIV Maggio 16, Roma
Full Price Ticket
Reduced Price Ticket
Price ticket includes: entrance ticket, pre-booking fees (Euro 1.00), and agency
commission (Euro 4.00).
Reduced price for:
– Young people under the age of 27
– Senior citizens over the age of 65
– Forces of law and order and the military on producing an ID
– Journalists with a press card (professional, practitioner, freelance)
Free admission for:
– Children under the age of 6
– People with disabilities (free admission for the person accompanying them)
– Regione Lazio tourist guides
– Interpreters accompanying the guides
Sunday to Thursday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday and Saturday 10:00 am – 10:30 pm
Last admission one hour before closing time.